Every now and then, I get emails asking me questions, and I try to answer each one in a timely manner, but I’m not always the best at replying, especially if I’m writing, or editing.
Recently, one of my favorite fans, that has been with me from the start (You know who you are!) sent me a fun question and answer image and asked me if I would fill it out.
I thought since it was Friday , and I desperately needed to take a break from editing, I said, sure, why not?!
- Celebrity Crush? Does Mr. Darcy count? Everyone knows that Christian Bale is my boyfriend in another universe.
- Something you can’t live without? Oxygen. Oh, okay, I’ll be serious…my children.
- Someone that saved your life? (if any) My husband. I’m sure he’s been tempted to strangle me plenty of times, but he hasn’t and therefor has spared my life. Thanks, Baby!
- Someone you look up to? Margaret Thatcher & J.K. Rowling…I have a thing for strong, British women.
- Favorite song? This is a tough one. I love music. I can do a top five. Fly me to the moon, Can’t help falling in love, Bittersweet Symphony, I alone, Dixie Chicken, I Walk the Line, Renegades, Can’t buy me love, Only if for the night, Lightning Crashes, Awake my soul, Heathens…See? I can’t even narrow it down to five!
- Last movie you say in the theaters? Assassin’s Creed or Rogue One? Can’t remember.
- Next movie you hope to see? Logan.
- Career goal? Keep writing!
- Favorite color? Black.
- Someone that annoys you? The list is long, my friends…
- Favorite Disney character? Goofy.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I never look that far ahead.
- Favorite food? Lobster, fried clams, and pasta.
- If you could fly anywhere right now…? A private island in the middle of the Caribbean.
- Last person you texted? My brother, Kerry.
Someone also recently asked me if they can be a character in my book…um, no. If you have the tackiness to ask, you will never be featured. Sorry, just a little rule I have.
Have a great weekend everyone!